Binaural Beats, Music Mobile App with ASMR, Ocean, River, Rain White Noise, Womb Noise, Wellness Tracker & Reports
Binaural Beats, Music, Neuron Waves App with ASMR, White Noise, Womb Sound and more
- Free forever App
- Play: Binaural Beats (Pure and within Music) , ASMR, White Noise, Lullaby by Rain and Womb Noise, OM Meditation with 425, reduce stress hormones with 528, unconditional love frequency 999Hz, Rain, Ocean & River Sounds.
- Binaural Beats are Embedded in music and Offered in Pure Form
- No time limit, play forever, repeat any sound, or add Ocean Waves to any sound, your choice
- Track your Emotional Wellness
- Timeline & Graph Progress Reports
- Share with Friends and Family
- Healthcare Provider Access & Branding
- Reminders to hear the Binaural Beats (Pure and within Music, ASMR, White Noise, Lullaby by Rain and Womb Noise, OM Meditation with 425, reduce stress hormones with 528, unconditional love frequency 999Hz, Rain, Ocean & River Sounds
This App helps you relax with Binaural Beats, ASMR, White Noise, Lullaby by Rain and Womb Noise, OM Meditation with 425, reduce stress hormones with 528 Love Frequency, unconditional love frequency 999Hz, Rain, Ocean & River Waves.
Enhance your power naps, study, and focus, reduce pain and insomnia, rational thinking, and meditation.
A Word of Caution:
This app generates frequencies that Entrain the Brain. Your state of consciousness will alter; therefore, we ask that if you are prone to seizures, epilepsy, etc. you should not use this App. Use caution if you are pregnant. Do not use this app if you are lifting weights or driving.
What are Binaural Beats?
Neurons in our brains communicate with each other using brain waves. These brain waves are signals at low frequencies ranging from 0.5Hz to 30Hz. Most of us can only hear frequencies between 20Hz and 20,000Hz. This App modulates the Brain Waves over higher frequencies to bring them into our hearing range to Entrain the Brain for a specific state of mind. For power naps, study, and focus, reduce pain and insomnia, rational thinking, and meditation.
We give you a choice of two Carriers, and measure their effectiveness by logging in your feeling before and after using the Binaural Beats. This helps to track your Emotional Well-being.
Technology in this App:
The technology in this App produces two different frequencies for each ear to achieve this result and therefore requires earbuds or headphones to hear the Binaural Beats. White Noise, Lullaby by Rain and Womb Noise, OM Meditation with 425, reduce stress hormones with 528, unconditional love frequency 999Hz, Rain, Ocean & River Sounds can be enjoyed without headphones.
National Institute of Health associate Brain Waves with the following of our States:
- Delta Waves (0.5 to 4Hz): Deep Sleep, Healing Pain Relief, Meditation, Anti-aging, Cortisol Reduction, Immune System Rejuvenation, Health Restoration, Highly Advanced Awareness
- Theta Waves (4-8Hz): Near to Sleep Stage, Creativity, Advanced Concentration, Problem Solving
- Alpha Waves (8-14): Focused Brain, Relax and Focused, Reduces Stress, Maintains Positive Thinking, Enhanced Learning, Positive Attitude, Activity Engagement
- Beta: (14-30 Hz): Focused Attention, Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving, Stimulates Action,
- Gamma (30-100Hz): Helping in Memory Recall
What is Entrain the Brain?
Entrain the Brain is to fall in step with a frequency that corresponds with the desired state selected by the user.
Natural Healing Frequencies Included:
432Hz, 528 Hz, and 999 Hz frequencies with music and ocean waves for meditation & sleep.
The 999Hz, known as Unconditional Love, Oneness, Connection to Source Energy, Increased spiritual awareness.
ASMR and White Noise:
We have added ASMR, Womb Sound, and several white noise options, two specifically for newborns.
What else can we say? This free App will help you connect with your inner self, help keep track of your Emotional Well-being, and keep healthy.
Use our VuTronics(tm) Software
For Automating Data Collection with Voice Prompts based Protocols and detailed and summary visual display of sensor data.